Door Supervisor (Level 2)
In our opinion, our Level 2 Door Supervision course is the best course for anyone wanting to work in the Security Industry. The licence allows you to work in a variety of roles within the Private Security Industry. This short 5 day training course enables you to achieve your security qualifications and the ability to get door supervision work in your desired job. The course is assessed by practical assessment and exams.
The course consists of 4 Units:
1.Working within the Private Security Industry
2. Working as a Door Supervisor within the Private Security Industry
3. Conflict Management within the Private Security Industry
4. Physical Intervention skills within the Private Security Industry
Rubicon Training Ltd currently deliver the McCormack Training Ltd programme.
Basic Disengagement Techniques
Basic Escort Holds
Advanced Physical Intervention
This has been independently risk assessed by the institute of Conflict Management. This is the first system of techniques to be certificated and endorsed by NOCN.
Recommended Training Materials
The following resources are recommended training materials to support learning of this qualification:
• Working as a Door Supervisor: Presentation Slides. Walker, A. Highfield.co.uk Ltd;
• Working as a Door Supervisor: Course book. Walker, A. Highfield.co.uk Ltd; and
• Physical Intervention Skills: Course Book. Walker, A. Highfield.co.uk Ltd.
- Level 2 Door Supervisor Course.
- 5 days’ duration.
- Mon – Fri 0900-1700 hrs.
- Online Examinations
- Instant Results