Door Supervisor (Level 2)
In our opinion, our Level 2 Door Supervision course is the best course for anyone wanting to work in the Security Industry. The licence allows you to work in a variety of roles within the Private Security Industry. This short 5 day training course, 1 day examinations, enables you to achieve your security qualifications and the ability to work in a variety of security roles which include Door Supervision, Security Guarding and Static/Site Security to name a few. The course is assessed by practical assessment and exams.
The course consists of 4 Units:
1.Working within the Private Security Industry
2. Working as a Door Supervisor within the Private Security Industry
3. Conflict Management within the Private Security Industry
4. Physical Intervention skills within the Private Security Industry
Rubicon Training Ltd currently deliver the McCormack Training Ltd programme.
Basic Disengagement Techniques
Basic Escort Holds
Advanced Physical Intervention
This has been independently risk assessed by the institute of Conflict Management.
Recommended Training Materials
The following resources are recommended training materials to support learning of this qualification:
• Working as a Door Supervisor: Presentation Slides. Walker, A. Highfield.co.uk Ltd;
• Working as a Door Supervisor: Course book. Walker, A. Highfield.co.uk Ltd; and
• Physical Intervention Skills: Course Book. Walker, A. Highfield.co.uk Ltd.
Summer Special - £245 to £155!
Low Deposit to Secure Booking
Level 2 Door Supervisor Course
5 Days classroom/practical based
1 Day Examinations